Saturday, January 26, 2008

Leaving on a Jetplane


What Up Everyone? So today is my last Saturday in Denver for a while. It's gorgeous here, 45 and sunny. Went for a walk this morning and just sat staring at the Rockies for about 20 minutes. Can't wait to come back here in a few months. : -)

Leaving for Wisconsin on Monday. Flying in to Milawaukee - or as the indians say it Mill-e-wauk-ey ' -) Margaux a friend and other Field Manager from France is coming with me and we are going to paint the town red...um...well maybe there is no town, but we will have a great time. There is SO much to do and our intern is going to be coming to meet us in 2 weeks. we found out the intern that is going to be working with us is this really cool dude Lachu (sp?) from Nepal. He's awesome and already has experience doing what we do, so that's a huge plus.

As far as future travels go for the job I won't know till I am in Chicago (March 3rd) what my next city will be. But I'll be in Chicago for a week to relax and wrap up my town in Wisconsin and then will porbably be off to Texas.

Anywho - today I am going to run a few errands around town, and probably go into Denver to catch a showing of the Bucket List. Hope all is well with everyone, please enjoy the pictures and leave comments.

Sorry I haven't been writing a lot - but I will try and keep this updated the best I can. Thanks for reading. : -)

Peace

5 comments:

Maura said...

LERMS. did you end up seeing bucket list?!?!?! i haven't seen it yet.. um.. i also haven't created mine yet.. but if i did, i would put on it 'learn how to keep fish alive longer than 3 weeks'.. um.. :( that is all for now.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting those beautiful pictures. It makes us feel like we are there with you. :) Are you still in Wisconsin? How is it there?

Unknown said...

Ah, but Lerms, the question on my mind is not if you saw Bucket List but whether you have begun wreaking havoc on Colorado's/Wisconsin's movie theatres... :P

Hope you are enjoying your time so far.

CapeCodYuppie said...

So I have a pin on my map in my cube that has a pic of your head, and I move it around the map depending on where you are. Keeps everyone in the office updated on your travels.

So... where the hell are you now? You haven't kept up on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Any new updates for us? :)