Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cast Comes in tomorrow!

Hey Everyone!

Thank you for the comments!!! Which, by the way, I only figured out today how to read...sorry! This blog thing is all new to me. But Yuppie, I do like your name! : -) On that note, I told two people today that some people in CT called me hippie, and they where both like "You?!?...You are NOT a hippie!" LOL - thought you would enjoy that. I kind of felt that my identity was stolen...I'm the yuppie now...ah how the tables have turned. CT you have tought me well!

So, anyways. I suppose a little update is in order. As you can see I've added some pictures and will continue to add more. Today I learned about promotions and how to get your story covered on a television station. ESPN, here I come! Also, I learned more about the program...like a lot of the ciites that the cast will be visiting. unfortunatly - I will only be going to about 3 of 4 of them, but at least the cities I am in I will get to know real well.

Tomorrow the whole cast (100 students from 30 different countries) are coming into town and we are meeting and playing icebreakers/getting-to-know you sing-a-long things with them all. Should be interesting. My host family is taking in a girl from Belgium who is staying in the same room with me...so I will have areal international roomie. Don't worry Shea, I will hide a dragon under her bed as initiation into the club.

So- I am tired and again will be up before the sun rises so I am going to peace out. But keep commenting, since I now know how to check them and I miss you all.

Warren, keep the faith in our man...the cream always rises to the top!

Love you all!
-Karen (the colorado yuppie)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. It looks like you are having an amazing time. It's still not the same without you.

I'm glad we have the blog to keep in contact with you. :)